We are pleased to announce a new release of the OpenECU Functional Safety Developer Software. OpenECU FuSa was developed according to ISO 26262 for use on the M560 and M580 targets. For detailed information on functional safety, request the M560 Family Functional Safety Manual.
Users of M560 and M580 ECUs are encouraged to upgrade to this version as soon as possible to take advantage of the new features and fixes therein. Release 3.2.0 includes many new features, fixes and improvements, some of which are briefly described below.
Click here to download – account verification required
Please note that existing customers will need to contact support for an updated license. If you do not have an existing support contract please contact Dana Plymouth Technology Center for a quote.
New Support & Features
New features introduced by this version, or significant changes to existing features.
Third party tool support
OpenECU builds on, and utilizes, various tools from third parties, including C compilers, calibration tools and operating systems. See the third party tool requirements section for a complete list of required and options software, and the versions supported.
- Added support for MATLAB R2021b
- Add support for Diab v22.214.171.124
External communication mechanisms and protocol support for both reprogramming and application mode, including CCP, SAE-J1939 and ISO-15765 over CAN.
- Added ISO 15118-2 (v1) and ISO 15118-20 (v2) communication interfaces
- Added V2G Link Info block
Each target ECU is designed with a different set of input and output conditioning circuitry. Interfaces provide access, from simple low-side digital output drive to stepper motor output drive and crank trigger wheel input decoding.
- Enable individual control of H-Bridge channels.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed implicit resolution warnings
- Memory optimization to exclude V2G functions from the software build when not used by the application
- Fixed issues with the SLAC connection process where SLAC could terminate due to false errors
- Fixed issue where messages transmitted by the pv2g_message blocks could be delayed by one software loop
- Fixed issue where the DiagnosticTroubleCode block may not light the MIL when a DTC is active