Dana will participate as a guest speaker on October 9th at 11:30AM EST presenting: “A Software Testing Case Study: Testing an Autonomous Vehicle Sensor Module” at Vector Congress North America 2019 taking place October 8th – 9th in Novi, Michigan
Vector Congress North America 2019 presents the latest trends and innovative solutions in the world of automotive electronics. Attendees benefit from the technical presentations and network with industry colleagues directly on-site in a comfortable atmosphere.
Dana will present its experience of developing an Autonomous Vehicle Custom ECU with modern application software testing using VectorCAST. The embedded controller for an Autonomous Vehicle was based on the following high-level requirements:
- Functional safety (ISO 26262)
- Data transmission using 100BASE-T1 automotive ethernet (2-wire)
- Data time stamping asynchronous sensor readings, based on vehicle’s master clock module
- Measurement and processing of high-resolution wheel position encoders
- 6-axis Intertial Measurement Unit (IMU) for vehicle altitude control
The presentation focuses on integration of VectorCAST and Simulink in software testing to achieve high-integrity software for autonomous applications.
Jeff Lovell, Systems Engineer at Dana will present and be available for any questions!
Date: October 9, 2019
Time: 11:30 AM EST
Sector: Room 2
Location: Hyatt Place Detroit – Novi
46080 Grand River Avenue
Novi, MI 48374
Click here to register.