OpenECU joins the next transportation revolution: 2019 Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo, taking place from September 10 – 12, 2019 in Novi, Michigan.
The Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo is the premier showcase for electric and hybrid vehicle technology and innovation. Based in the Detroit, Michigan metro area, the expo will highlight advances right across a wide range of vehicles from passenger and commercial to off-highway industrial vehicles.
OpenECU will introduce its latest technology and our experts will fuel the audience with the latest advancements of OpenECU products and its recent participation in the industry.
Please join us!
- Tuesday, September 10: 9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 11: 9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 12: 9:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Suburban Collection Showplace (To view Google Maps, click here)
46100 Grand River Avenue
Novi, MI 48374
- Monday, September 9: 9:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (Workshop)
- Tuesday, September 10: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 11: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 12: 8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Dana LLC has been in the United States since 1990. The OpenECU product family (Model-Based development Software Platform) is Dana’s signature product family and by 2019 there were more than 40,000 OpenECU based ECUs on the road in production vehicle applications.
Information about Dana and its products in the USA is available to journalists online at https://openecu.com.