With the continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Dana is committed to ensuring that our products and services to our global customer base continue with the minimum possible interruption. In support of this effort, we have implemented the following precautionary measures:
- Communication with our customers and business partners is ongoing via our electronic and digital channels.
- As of this week, the majority of our employees are working from home. They continue to be accessible via email and phone during normal business hours.
- Digital platforms are being used for all meetings.
- Guidelines on conduct and precautionary measures are being communicated to employees on an ongoing basis.
- The staff critical to the supply of Dana products is continuing to work to ensure supply for our customers.
- Dana’s contract manufacturing partners continue to operate and plan to continue to support your production needs.We are confident the measures we are taking will allow us to continue to deliver our products and services to customers in a safe and efficient manner. We remain open for business, committed to be responsive and maintain our passion to serve our customers.