Dana’s gasoline model based controls strategies are developed using our OpenECU SIM-API platform using Matlab Simulink. The strategies are appropriate for use on OpenECU, as well as other 3rd party ECUs. Use on 3rd party ECUs may require some software manipulation to meet the destination ECUs operating system needs.
The Simulink strategies use floating point arithmetic and native Simulink blocks in the core of the application. No proprietary OpenECU blocks are used in the core of the application, thus the strategy can be more easily ported to a 3rd party ECU.
The gasoline strategy consumes the following resources:
- 15,522 lines of code
- 13,608 effective lines of code (without comments)
- 283,500 bytes of strategy memory used
- 42,716 bytes of calibration memory
- 22,910 bytes of workspace / displayable memory used
- 5,120 bytes of stack
- 1,380 calibration items (scalar, vector, and map)